Pictures 3

These are some pix from my camera phone:


Right after my low-side on Hwy 200 heading to Zihuatanejo. Notice the bungeed saddle bag and the missing number plate. Also note the awesome water in the background.


They dont call it the Pyramid of the Sun for nothing. At Teotihuacan, just outside Mexico City.


Moi on top of the pyramid. Went there at 7 in the morning and had the whole place to myself. Pretty cool to see the sunrise from up there.


Breakfast at the food market of Teotihuacan. Quesadiallas. Mmmm, good.


Picturesque colonial town of San Miguel de Allende.


Picturesque colonial town of San Miguel de Allende.


Finally making it to my hostel in Guanajuato. Man, it took an hour with me riding three times around the whole city trying to figure out all the one way tunnels.


Checking out a reggae band playing in one of the squares of Guanajuato. I think there´s a big music festival in town. Very cool city.

No comments: